Welcome to Magnolia Manor Inman!
Magnolia Manor Inman is proud of its history in the community and we treasure our relationships with residents and families. Our staff receives training on the most current treatments and techniques to provide care and achieve positive outcomes.
The need for long-term care, skilled nursing, or rehabilitation may not occur under ideal circumstances. A fall, stroke, or brief illness can deprive us of our customary feeling of independence and security. Fortunately, there is help available through rehabilitation therapy at Magnolia Manor Inman.
Why Choose Us?
Magnolia Manor Inman is Rehabilitation Therapy, Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care, Hospice & Hospice General Inpatient Care, and Respite Care.
In our Rehabilitation Program, the clinical team will evaluate each resident’s unique circumstance to develop and meet individualized goals. During treatments, therapists will work toward improving independence, strength and confidence.
Long-Term Care assists those who may benefit from 24- hour nursing availability and assistance with meals, medications or other activities of daily living. The environment at Magnolia Manor Inman is designed so that residents may live comfortably, as a part of a community.
- Customized care plan designed to meet each resident's specific needs.
- Hi-Flo O2 concentrators
- Wound Care, including wound vac’s
- Physician and Nurse Practitioner visits
- 24 hour Nursing Care
- IV therapy, including TPN
- Medication Management
- Nutritional & Dietary Support with Registered Dietician
- Daily Activity and Enrichment Program
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Independent Psychiatry Service
- Discharge Planning and Medical Social Services